shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Fall 2014 Shoes Wishlist ❤

Hello lovelies! Technically it's still summer, but looking outside my window I could swear fall has arrived early this year in the Netherlands. No bueno! But what I am excited for this new season are the many shoes collection that are (coming) out right now. I love me some happy feet, so you know I gotta have my wishlist ready! 
Fall 2014 Shoes Wishlist, Missguided, SpyLoveBuy, Forever21 cleated sole, boots, cut-outs
wine lace-up buckled combat boots | black lace-up buckled combat boots | tan heeled platform ankle boots | black chunky sole boots 
You can't ever go wrong with boots in the fall, I mean the whole reason this season even exists is for you to wear boots lol. They are definitely my go-to shoes for school or just a day of fun! 
Fall 2014 Shoes Wishlist, Missguided, SpyLoveBuy, Forever21 cleated sole, boots, cut-outs
patent platform heels | pink pu platform heels | white platform buckle heels | white cut-out cleated sole heelsholographic buckle heels
In love love love with the cleated sole trend lately ( I have one coming my way very soon ^_^ ), so they definitely made it onto my wishlist this time! 
Fall 2014 Shoes Wishlist, Missguided, SpyLoveBuy, Forever21 cleated sole, boots, cut-outs
patent multi buckle ankle boots | white cut-out biker ankle boots | gladiator buckle sandals 
I love cut-outs for fall because the weather is not too cold outside to wear these. And for chilly days & nights, it's the perfect shoe to show off your frilly socks. Or do it like me and rock some awesome fishnet socks! 

What's on your shoes wishlist for this season?!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥