shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, October 11, 2014

3 Easy, Fun & Affordable Halloween Costume Ideas ❤

Heey lovies,

For a lot of people October isn't just about grey weather and orange leaves, it's also about Halloween. Now I for one have never really celebrated Halloween before, but this year I might be going to a party or two. And here comes the dilemma: what costume do I want and how much am I willing to spend? I refuse to get an expensive costume, since I'll probably only wear it once. So I've come up with a few costume ideas that are affordable and wearable on several occasions. And with a little luck, you'll already have everything you need right in your closet!

WALKING SKELETON
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes skeleton
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes skeleton

If you're like me and not creative enough to draw some bones on your black attire with a white fabric pen, then you can always get these items and you'll be done!

SEXY ANGEL 
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes sexy angel
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes sexy angel

I'm sure you must have a white dress laying around some where in your closet. No? A white top and skirt then? Still a no? No problem, I got you covered with all these white little pieces above. All you need is your halo and wings, or are you already fly enough? ghehe.


 S.W.A.T HOTTIE
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes swat team
easy fun and affordable halloween costumes swat team

I think this is my favorite costume so far, so badass! With some awesome black (thigh/knee) boots, it would complete this hot look! Oh and do'n't forget to grab some play guns at the toy store.

I hope I was able to help you out with a few costume ideas! And if you have any other costume idea, you'd want me to feature, tell meeee. What are you dressing up as this year?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. those skeleton leggings from chicnova are so awesome!!! and the white dresses in the middle from sheinside in so gorgeousss!!! I honestly never attend any Halloween parties/events. Seems fun but maybe not my thing? tho dressing up would seem like a lot of fun! maybe i should be less boring and try it sometime xD

    love the post tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! romwe is great!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this easy ideas! Another easy one that I love is cat!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goeie tips! Volgens mij heb je bij Primark goedkope Halloween outfits (voor als je niet zo handig bent ;-) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥