shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

International Swim Fashion Week Curaçao ❤

Hello lovelies,

I just can't find the inspiration to blog lately, but I'm very excited for this particular post. One of the main concerns I had when moving back to Curaçao for these months, was that I would have to say bye to my blogger life for a while. Meaning: no(t too many) fashion shows or beauty events to attend. But all that changed when I found out Curaçao is hosting an International Swim Fashion Week later this month. I already set aside money to buy tickets, but I decided to approach them anyway in case they were looking for bloggers to cover any runway shows. Turns out, they were so excited and granted me a VIP ticket for each day! How cool is that? I'm beyond excited!

In case you don't want to miss out -what seems will be- a very awesome event, I suggest you get tickets asap. All shows will be held at the beautiful SANTA BARBARA Beach & Golf resort. I've never been there before, but I've seen pictures and it's gorgeous! I don't think I'd want to be anywhere else but at the place where I get to see 9 world class swim designers and 14 of the world's top runway models! Would you?
For the most recent updates, follow ISFW on facebook and instagram!

Who will I be seeing next week on the 20th?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so so pretty, absolutely love it!

    http://lifestylefunxion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥