shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Outfit: ALL BLACK EVERYTHING ❤

Hello lovelies,

Looong time no see! Right now I'm back home in Curaçao for a couple of months to complete my internship before graduating. So right now I have a pretty busy life, being a full-time working lady and all. That's why I try to do as much fun stuff in the weekend as possible. Yesterday my friend and I went to see The Boy Next Door and it was sooo good! You guys definitely have to go see it! Here's what I decided to wear. 

Black blouse - unknown | Black vinyl skirt - Boohoo.com | Black lace booties - Nelly.com | Necklace - Primark

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions for blog posts ideas I can do while I'm here on the island, cause I haven't had that much inspiration in a while. 

Xx
Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. you look stunning tiff! welcome back :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig weer! Wat goed dat je je stage daar loopt! Lekker genieten van het mooie weer. ideeën uhmm, over je stage (indien dit kan en mag), het eiland zoals places to see enso. Komt vast goed! Happy to see you again. Enjoy en succes! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥