shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Traveling to Miami ❤

Hello lovelies,

Right this moment I'm on the plane hopefully arriving safely in Miami for a short little vacay. I've never actually been outside the airport, so I'm craaaazy excited! Can't wait to go just a little sightseeing, have quick outfits shoots, eat at typical American restaurants and mostly.. SHOP! I've known about this trip for a while now, so I definitely did my research on the different malls around my area. I didn't bring my laptop, so I won't be blogging throughout this trip. But be sure to follow me on instagram (@PrncszTffny), because I'm sure I'll post tons of fun snaps on there. 
miami

Aaaaaah I'm sooo excited! I promise I'll tell you guys all about my trip once I'm back!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥