shopaholics online ♥

Monday, September 21, 2015

A/W15 Outerwear Wishlist ❤

Hello lovelies,

Fall season is officially here and each year I always try to 'up' my outerwear game. This time around I'm really into coats in timeless colors like white, black and salt & pepper. And I think I found the perfect selection of outerwear to match my current sense of style. 
AW15 Outerwear Wishlist H&M Chicnova
AW15 Outerwear Wishlist H&M Chicnova
1. Lapel Collar Fut Coat - Chicnova                4. Biker Jacket - H&M
 2. Dogtooth-Checked Coat - H&M                    5. Patterned Coat - H&M
3. Figure-fit Coat - H&M                                 6. Biker Jacket - H&M

I have been loving H&M's collection lately, can you tell? I definitely can't pick a favorite. 
What type of outerwear are you into this fall/winter?


Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

3 comments:

  1. I love H&M A/W15 too. I tried No.5 on the other day seeing your post has now made me wish I hadn't left it behind x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love No.5! I may invest!! How much is it?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am absolutely in love with the H&M biker jackets! need! x

    NICHOLA ROSE - UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥