shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Gifts Ideas for under €25 ❤

If you read my recent blog post on some (25 to be exact!) very cute Christmas gifts ideas for under €10, you know that I wasn't just going to leave it at that price point. I had so many great gift ideas to show you, that I wanted to split them into smaller categories based on their prices. This way you can get all of your loved ones something special, while making sure to stay within your budget. Get ready for over 20 gift ideas that are all between €10 and €25!
Christmas Beauty Gifts Ideas for under 25
You can never go wrong with a gift set of nail polishes or makeup brushes! And who doesn't like getting a new makeup bag as a gift? Also, if you and your best friend are Amrezy fans you two should totally get her 'Brooklyn' lipstick!


Christmas Home Decor Gifts Ideas for under 25
Christmas Home Decor Gifts Ideas for under 25
Aren't these home decorations the cutest? I wish I could just purchase all of them for myself! Every single item would totally spice up any shelf, coffee table in any room! 



Christmas Tech Gifts Ideas for under 25
If your loved ones love changing up their smart phone cases like I do, there's no way you can go wrong with these unique phone cases! I especially love the quoted one, so funny! Also, how adorable are these earphones and power bank?


I hope you were able to draw some inspiration for your own gift ideas. In case you, let me know which one you liked the most. And if not, don't worry.. I still have two more gift ideas' posts coming up. So definitely stay tuned for that. 



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these..thanks for sharing!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that brush set! Such great gift ideas girlie!

    XO, jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥