shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, November 19, 2015

New In: HEMA Marquee Letter Lights ❤

Just a couple of days after I raved about the marquee lights from HEMA, I discovered that they were on sale for a little while on the website! I couldn't pass it up so before I knew it, I was checking out my initials. Today I got to pick up my packages at HEMA and bring these babies home. 
hema letterverlichting marquee letter lights interior
I am obsessed! And I love the fact that the lights don't have any cords and are therefore battery operated. It just makes them much more portable and look a lot cuter as a decor piece. For more available marquee lights, check out HEMA



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

3 comments:

  1. Wat ontzettend leuk! Ik ga gelijk langs de Hema morgen!
    Thanks for sharing;)

    xx Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lights! Definitely going to order

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind ze zo leuk! Toch zou ik ze eerder zelf maken dan kopen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥